Treat someone special to a romantic getaway at one of Thailand’s favourite iconic resort, The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai recently exclusive Valentine’s package designed to bring loved ones together and unwind while staying at their incomparable Lanna style villas.
Time for romance
Romance is always in the air at The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai, thanks to its opulent accommodation and sumptuous surroundings. With the “Valentine’s Package” love ones can reconnect while spending time together in a private 2-storey Thai teakwood villa set amongst rice paddies or lush gardens. Additionally, horse carriage ride around the resort and dinner in an exquisite ambiance at Farang Ses Restaurant.
The offer is available from 13 – 15 February 2018. Room rates base on best available rates and room categories with the following benefits:
- An accommodation in chosen villa
- Daily buffet breakfast at Akaligo for two persons
- 24-Hour Stay subject to availability
- One special set dinner for two persons at Farang Ses on 14 February 2018
- Round Trip Transfer from and to Chiang Mai International Airport
- 15% discount on Ayurvedic Therapies
- Rolls Royce Buggies and bouquet for the lady upon arrival
- One bottle of wine upon arrival
- One time horse carriage ride with advance reservations
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer requires a minimum of two-nights stay
- Advance reservation is required and booking must be made directly with the hotel
- Reservation is subject to room availability at the time of booking
- Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions
The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai also offers the finest dining experiences with its renowned collection of restaurants. Eagerly anticipated by the city’s diners and in-house guests, we offer exciting and exotic culinary experiences.
Indulge in a French Fine Dining
Specially prepared by Chef Stéphane Courtin at Farang Ses, the new degustation menu starts with an amuse-bouche followed by Goat cheese espuma from Chiang-Mai, beetroot confit with pesto and crispy pine nut tile, savoury Cheek pork ‘’civet’’ with sage, lentils carrots, homemade pancetta with velvet cauliflower and Japanese pumpkin puree. The meal is completed with either a cup of gourmet tea or the Dhara Dhevi’s special blend of coffee together with the creative Chocolate mascarpone cheese tart with spicy chocolate coulis. Alfresco dining is available.
Priced at THB 1,800* per person
Oyster Delights – Sunday Brunch
Oyster is BACK at Akaligo on January 28, 2018, Reserve your spot to spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon in style and savour a variety of fresh oysters from France, Ireland, Australia and the U.S. along with an extensive brunch buffet featuring eclectic soups and salads, assorted cheesesm, charcuterie, and fresh seafood. Guests will also be treated to an array of Japanese, Italian and Chinese specialties, together with barbecue and carving station.
Priced at THB 1,800* per person inclusive of juices, soft drinks and coffee & tea.
THB 2,688* per person inclusive of juices, soft drinks and coffee & tea plus free flow French sparkling wine.
*All Prices are subject to 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org