Korea’s first ‘lifestyle hotel-plex’ Seoul Dragon City will open on 1 October, featuring four AccorHotels brands, 1,700 rooms, 11 restaurants and bars, 17 meeting rooms, two multi-function grand ballrooms, and a world first: four full floors of entertainment in a Sky Bridge suspended between two of the towers.
“2017 has been a record-breaking year for AccorHotels in South Korea, highlighted by this launch of the largest project we have signed in the country featuring four hotel brands in the same complex, including the introduction of Grand Mercure and Novotel Suites in this market,” says Patrick Basset, Chief Operating Officer of AccorHotels, Upper Southeast and Northeast Asia.
Featuring four distinct AccorHotels brands ranging from luxury to economy, Seoul Dragon City will cater to every demographic:
- Grand Mercure Ambassador Seoul Yongsan is designed for families and long-stay guests who enjoy an upscale lifestyle in a serviced residence, with 202 relaxing rooms featuring warm colours and locally inspired decorative motifs, prints, pictures and furniture.
- Novotel Suites Ambassador Seoul Yongsan is also ideal for long-stay business and leisure guests or those who like more space and flexibility, with 286 spacious modular suites featuring an ergonomic design for work and relaxation and non-partitioned space that can accommodate from one to four guests.
- Novotel Ambassador Seoul Yongsan will appeal to business and leisure guests seeking a comfortable and easy stay, with 621 large fully-appointed rooms with a simple, modern design, and non-partitioned space that is ideal for individual guests and families.
- ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Yongsan features 591 colourful and inspiring rooms with a bold personality, making it the choice for business and leisure groups, airline crews, families, friends, and frequent individual travellers who prefer all-inclusive rates.
The new ‘lifestyle hotel-plex’ is strategically located in the centre of Seoul close to major business districts such as Yeouido and Gangnam, as well as commercial districts including Itaewon and Myeongdong. The complex is adjacent to malls and shopping centres, movie theatres, tourist attractions and embassies. It is 57km from Incheon International Airport and 22km from Gimpo International Airport.
To celebrate the spectacular opening, each of the four AccorHotels at Seoul Dragon City has launched a ‘Seoul Dragon City Amazing Opening Offer’ at www.accorhotels.com:
- Grand Mercure Ambassador Seoul Yongsan: 15% discount and a 30,000 KRW F&B voucher each night
- Novotel Suites Ambassador Seoul Yongsan: 15% discount and a 30,000 KRW F&B voucher each night
- Novotel Ambassador Seoul Yongsan: 15% discount and a 20,000 KRW F&B voucher each night
- Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Yongsan: Up to 30% discount inclusive of breakfast
Seoul Dragon City is located at 95 Cheongpa-ro 20-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 04372, Korea.